Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday March 14 Ministry Recruitment day

 It's already 30 mins past midnight, so the time I am writing this blog now is 12.30am, Sunday March 15.

~Funny, I got a dream about Pastor Kevin coming to my house. So excited! So excited till I also become so "por ma" and he said "Don;t be so por ma, like a lady!" haha..I just laugh and asked whether he want coffee or tea to drink. He said "coffee", but then I spilled the coffee powder all over the table......

~buzz......buzzzz........my phone rang, and it was Wen, asking me whether I can help out in church. So I went to church to help out till 3pm or 330pm, then had a nice lunch blessed by Wen haha. Then bible study test! Need to remember 4 memory verse:

John 3:`16 ~ For God so love the world that he gave his one and only son, and whoever shall believe in him will not perish but have eternal life.
(This one I always remember one)

1John 5:11-12 ~ God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who deos not have the Son of God does not have life.
(Forgot this one while typing, have to refer back haha)

1John 1:9 ~ If we confess our sin, He, who is faithful and just, will forgive our sin and purify us of our unrighteousness.
(Almost correct, use cleanse instead of purify)

John 1:12 ~ Yet to all those who received him, and believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

(Can't really remember this)


~Manage to pass haha. Then have bible study with Wen and Esther. After it ended, I fetch Esther home. Haha..SO worried I that I cant find my way back to church but then I just miss the small road, so take a U-turn back. The service is great as usual, and one of the song "Hamba Hati" is powerful. Wen said, it makes you wanna sing it out with all your innerspiritual heart, and I find it true.

~Today is Ministry recruitment day. So many people! Every minsitry is trying to grab the people attention haha. Tho feel sad I cant join but then I will wait the time I can be here for a few years for work, then maybe I can try again haha. cheers! Ate chicken popcorn in church, costing to around Rm 4.90. Quite nice.

                                                      

                                                                              Children Ministry

                                                      

                                                                         

                                                                               Choir Ministry                                                                  

                                                      

                                                                         Attributes Ministry

                                                  

                                                                             Usher Ministry

                                                  

                                                                                Props Ministry

                                                  

~Then went to Ikea! I will talk about it ....Next section!

No comments:

Post a Comment