Friday, March 27, 2009

My Faith/Wen's Nightover again

~March 28 09, 1.52pm. So damn bored man. Feels like mushrooms and durains also ripe under my feet. Waiting for time to pass by tho. Hehe. Talked with Shawn over skype last night till 230am. Haha...too many good things to see that take my breath away and melt my soul. Ops. Whats my problemmm man....beginning to sound like "him". Nooo....dont wanna be and I am just joking.

~Thanks God for I think I can get a job now. Work as Ass QAQC and working hour is like 7-6pm. Its ok! I can endure it and then come to KL with great plans!. As I mentioned earlier, my parent now at least agree just a little bit and its better than complete No for me to work overseas. Talked to my sister today too and She agreed! Even said I can stay at her place if I work in KL at Kota Kemuning. She asked me"You have a gf here is it?" and I said "No. I love my church and my church friends". Then she said," okla since you got the will". Praise the Lord!. Finally I can feel God's blessing everywhere hehe. Now I have stronger Faith and less stress. Thank you God and also to W5 members for your prayer, encouragement and support. Sorry to Wen, Wils and Shawn haha for spoiling the mood last time. Because I cannot see what lies ahead of me and also cannot get the desired result that I am hoping for. I lose my sight and fear overcome. I got this from the book. So true man.

"God will never take Faith away from us. Sight is actually the enemy of Faith. You lose Faith, Fear is the consequences. Many of us being to fear when we cannot see what lies ahead and when we cannot get the desired result that we are hoping for. God know this well. That is the reason why he constantly gave Abraham something to see so as to keep up his Faith. God use the sand on the shore and stars of the night to remind him of his divine promise"
Lets ask God to show you your star so that your Faith will always be strong and focus.

By Pastor Kevin


~Later going to Seria to have dinner with friend then we will go to Kel house to support Earth hour! Plan to play wolf there. Cant wait. Cheers!




This is Allan posting the girly post. "Allan, you should get more training from Shawn and Andrew Teh. They are pro man XD"






This is me posting. So many la. Keep losing. Not fun at all. Only Wilson never kena. Argh......Ck got one photo of me. I think he already deleted it and he better do. That picture is so Gay!!!cannot let people see.



This is the dancing featuring me, Andrew Lau, Shawn and Ck. Woot~ Got a part 2 video cont but then accidentally del. No prob man. XD. Hey cat. Since you said its not fair to post your pics haha so I am posting here now. Fair ok? Enjoy the video guys.
God bless you;
Syl

No comments:

Post a Comment