Monday, March 30, 2009

Disappointing day.

~Monday, March 30 09. Today was kinda excited because I tot I can sign some kind of contract. Spent the day with Chovin, fetching him from home since he got no car to sent his cv. 

~So afternoon came and I was told to meet at the same place and same time. Went to the place and then he was taking out the form i filled up that day. He explained that everything other than salary is the same. Salary he need to review again and final decision will be made by the LFS boss. Meaning his going to cut down my expected salary. :( So cham.....Long hour of work and cut off salary = cut off motivation and it distract some of my plans too. sad~. SO need to wait till next week for the boss to come back from vacation or something.

~I did ask about the leave tho, and he said at least 2 weeks notice for unpaid leaves even during probation period. Good thing tho.

~So now need to replan the whole thing. Devil is destroying it....or maybe God is testing me haha.

~After listening to his non-stop talking, went to meet S.shy for tea. 

~Thank you Alice Mek, Joane Chai, Wen, Ivy, Kel, S.Shy, Sfatt, Su yin, Xiao yu and Tp for the support and sorry everyone for dragging all of you into my non stop babbling worries and crap. Wouldnt happen again, I promise coz if you are not sick of it, I am and this goes especially to Wen haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment