Monday, March 9, 2009

Food time 2

Yesterday went to "Meidan" to play Left4Dead with Shawn and Wilson again haha......Half way also feel dizzy.......so stop else really vomit again lol.

Then when its time to go, Wilson bought a snacks and it taste nice. Spicy type of snacks and it cost around Rm2. First time for me haha so I kinda enjoy it. Maybe can buy somemore next time.

                                                     

This morning, I went outside Good year court 9 to buy nasi lemak from a malay uncle who always open his stall early in the morning. Last time, I always bought a packet before I went to college. I even bought for my friend to eat in college since the Aunty make-hot's nasi lemak is not so good lol.

Other than nasi lemak, he also have lots of variety of kuih-muih to choose from and also mee, mee hoon etc.

Nasi-lemak price is Rm1.30 and if you add extra food, like chicken, then it cost around Rm2.20++ and adding it up will ocst around Rm3.50++

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment