Sunday, March 8, 2009

Left4Dead

Left4Dead 

A pc gaming that sent your mouse and voice flying in the air haha, for me at least. A good game to play with in a team. You can choose from good(players) vs evil (Ai) or good (player) vs evil (player).

Very funny game too tho, if you can get to be the zombies side. You can use nemesis like bomber, witch etc. And you need to hide/spawn somewhere un-notice and then trying to kill the humans. A must try!!!

Too bad I play half way i vomited and also wasted the pizza Shawn treat me haha..... So malu la...... Can't really play this kind of game for too long, those similar to Counter-strike.

First encounter this game is while playing with Shawn, Andrew, My cousin Wilson and me. I team with Andrew and Shawn with Wilson at "Meidan" o something in SS16 on Saturday, March 7, starting from i think 2100 to 2230. cheers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment