Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Prayer meeting/final day in Kl for now

Tuesday, March 24 night, around 8pm. Planned to watch Dragonball evolution in summit. So asked Wilson, Shawn, Andrew and Ks about it. Told Cat too. But then Andrew and Ks cant make it, so I went to fetch Shawn, but then was late for movie. So decided to go to Pyramid for dinner at Wendys'.

~Overcooked french fries haha and we talked for a while before calling Alan, then we asked him to go out. End up going to CC since there's no more late show. Sigh. Wish I could watch in cinema the movie. Anyway, played for an hour before going back. They planned to go for supper, but then have to fetch Wilson home plus I am kinda tired. End up all went home.

March 25, Wed
~Woke up at 330am. Cant sleep. Online nobody to chat with so end up going back to bed.

~Woke up at around 530am. Very tired. Forced myself to wake up and went to Prayer meeting with Wen, Tif, Cat and Alan and Wils. Went to Meidan to eat breakfast with Andrew Lau and Cat and others. I ate the Yong taufu and the fish balls not so fresh and its not cheap too zzzz.

~Dropped at Wens house and talked/sleep for a while. Then decided to take a bus back home. Walked Cat to a laundry shop near meidan. So far.........wats her prob....lol.....took Metro13 bus home, packed up then sleep for a while.

~Went to airport eat MacD. Wanted to online but computer got problem = money gone. Sms Shawn and always say "April" ....pressure haha....Board the plane, and interesting part is I suddenly pray that my parent can open their eyes and heart on what I wan. Lol upon arriving, I was thinking, shall I ask again? Then good thing is she needed to take another car back to grandma's house. So i followed my dad and I think easier to talk to since 1 mouth is better than 2.

~I said : (Feeling calm, don know why) Dad, If I worked for a year or so and if the economy of overseas are not bad, I wanna go try work overseas.

~He said: Where?

~I said: To Kl or Singapore.

~He said: Economy not good. You work here Bd1k and work in Kl 1k. Not a wise choice.

~I said : I just wanna go try get experience overseas and I just worked for 2 -3 years before I come back.

~He said :2-3 years you already 30 years old. Not young anymore (........sudednly i feel old...-.-......). and nowmust find money.

~I said: If kl can find I can try to find 2-3 k la. Not as bad.

~He said : If then thats OK (!!!!!!!!!, walau I was so happy coz its not a completely no!. Prayer coming through! Praise Lord haha and So I know what he is concern about..money).

~I said: (staying calm), see la its not like I can really get it. I also need to try too.

~He said: Your sis and aunt all run away from Kl and you still wanna go there

~I said: They are they, I am me. Not same one.

~He said: After you work for a few years, see how then. You wan go Sg also can.(overseas!!! and I plan for KL haha and in my heart I was thinking after a few "months" lolz. but then maybe a year at least, for now)

Thats the end of the line. So things kinda smooth out abit. Praying hard for my goal and vision, which is going Kl to work hehe.

Arrived home and trying to find a small screw driver to open my laptop. Overturn the whole house and find none. Went to my friend house to get one and to get it repair too but failed. So here I am. Using my cousin's computer. Tomo need to accompany my dad to bandar. Hm.....

Signing off here
Syl

No comments:

Post a Comment