Saturday, March 21, 2009

Awesome friends night!

~Friday, March 20 09, we are having this awesome friend's night in CHC and it was great!. I fetch Gladwin, my cousin Joane and Kah sern to CHC using my Uncle's car, Thanks Uncle haha XD. By the time we reach in, its already pack with many people. So I walked in and stand to the right side of the hall with Tif, llen, Wei Zen and Patrick (Nice to meet you), chana, Wen, Hel, Cat,wils,Joa,Christ, one of her friend, Ks,Ck,Glad and also Andw Ng (too many Andrew di, maybe need to label Andrew 1,2 etc @@).

~Theres this shoe games, then there are performances by Free to fall (Wondering who got the album so can ask to sent songs to me XD), Shawn, This astro singer and also a dance performance lead by Adam. Unbelievable, Believe it!.

~After that went to eat in Bidari. So many people. So we got 2 seperate table. Haiz...talking abt this Bidari, the nasi lemak chicken, hard like stone. I just don't know how to chew and her attitude by the waitress is super low. Anyway, after dinner have to fetch Chris, Joan, Patrick and Glad home. Went back to play wolf!!! but then ended up they finish the game di ......haha so sad!....then fetch Hel,Stev, Andw and Acana home.

~Then its Left4dead time!. Got a call from shawn that the Meidan CC is closed. So no choice. We can never give up!. So we went to CC hunting and found this CC near Asia Cafe. yea!. So in this game this time, llen,Ck and wils VS shawn and me!. Played till 3am without realizing it, until Uncle called!

~On the way back, kinda worried and I lose my concentration on the road. Only Ck and Wils in car that time. Sent all back and we are on our way home. Uncle slept after we arrived....phew???
Luckily Ck also didnt kena anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment