Sunday, March 29, 2009

Planning to Sin in May

~Today is March 29 09. Just came back from dinner and it was a good one. We had steak for the whole families and also some satays. So full. Anyway did talked to my parent again about working overseas haha. Seem like thats the only thing I always talked about. I told my parent about the job and they are happy about it and said" Just go for it! Dont be afraid" (with hand gesture moving lolz). Its not like I am afraid of it tho. 

                                                 

                             This steak is not over cook. Just that my camera not as good haha.

~Came home and something pop into my mind about taking leave. Hehe I planned to ask Joane Chai to go but then need her parent permission. Haha. Thanks God her parent allow somehow. Just wonder how they can ever allow, coz I am a stranger plus going to Kl......anyway don care di. hehe

~Now my plan is to take leave on May. But need to know when Pastor kong is coming so I can plan. If I am working, then I am still under probation period. So now I have 2 choice.

Lie and said that someone close to me passed away to take emergnecy leave or Shall I say I got something to do (which is unacceptable since they know I just back from KL for graduation) to take normal unpaid leave

If I should ask them whether I can apply for leave, then I cant use my emergency as excuse. coz they will know I lie. What shall I do??

~So sin-ful man.......But to go to Pastor kong service, I wanna try to make it. God, please tell me what to do....

Anyway, all this can only happen if I got a job. No job all gone. No need to think as much. Pray hard for it tomo or the day after i can sign contract. ^^

~Gonna talk about Earth hour next time. Waiting for Ivy's camera photos hehe.

Signing off

Syl

No comments:

Post a Comment