Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My school time/Institut Sinaran in KK

Was looking back at my pics and saw some of the old photos haha. Look funny. Share it here. PLease dont complaint about coconut hair cut or whatever. Nothing is worst compare to mine.

                                                        

                This pic is taken at Labuan, where I follow my uncle Thong and his family. Lol. My pants are all hanging half way .......

                                                        

                                                     One of my Birthday. forgot when tho.

                                                  

My tution class with Yee Voon. I was so piss off with my look that time haha. I took a pen to scratch it. Its just below my neck.

                                            

                                             Took this in 1998. My girl mates haha.

                                             

       Having Extra classes. So stay back to do homework. Tats my bag! with my trademark doll.

                                             

                                   Trip to one of the Technical School in Brunei in 2001

                                             

                        Went to the beach during sports day and its under the mid-day hot sun....

                                               

Went to the sea also at around 1230pm. Got sun-burn..........How crazy are we...

                                          

                                                                Graduation 2001!

                                    

Institut Sinaran in KK. Doesnt the tutor look familiar? haha....Saw  Mr ken in CHC. So coincidence.

                                           

            Practice singing for Talent time. I can sing!!! but We got first counting from bottom lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment