Monday, March 2, 2009

I just love my past


First blog of the time. With mixed feelings of sadness, happiness and tiredness, I being a copycat looking at ayashi blog, hehe would like to use this blog to share out my experience on food, places, events and more.
~Past Silver time~
He he…A picture taken when i was young. Born in 1984 and this picture was taken in Kampong Jabang since way back then. How come I never remember anything about it????Maybe I am too young? Fat right? Hating cheese and milk with all my life, I have grown to become thin and underweight haha. Its no surprising tho.

now. ^^Living in Kampong Jabang is a nice place. Houses are made of wood and you can smell the Kampong smell haha. With a generator supplying electricity, morning till evening, we have to live without electricity to save the fuel,diesel. Then generator will on from evening till midnight. After that, everything will be cold and dark. Quite and experience and not many people would love to live like that.



1 comment:

  1. Right! Copy-meow~ You owe me one. A treat to dinner would be acceptable. LOL!

    ReplyDelete