Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Words of Wisdom

Monday, March 23, 4.59pm. I prayed to God and ask for his word and his Wisdom before I open the Bible.

Matthew 33

Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognised by its fruit.

~I did try tho but then I failed. I am not a good farmer and maybe I can leave it to other better farmer.


Matthew 36:37

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgement for very careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.


Matthew 49:50

Pointing to his diciples, he said "Here are my mother and brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

~Thats how I find my bro and sis in City Harverst and W5 . Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment