Saturday, March 21, 2009

My last service for now/Wen's nightover

~Saturday, March 21 09, I had my last service for now. Sad.....Anyway, Andrw Teh fetch Pat, Me, Ck and Andw Ng to service. Arrived a bit late and missed one praise song but its still ok. Was walking in and suddenly cant see Pat di. Don know where he went to. Ops....

~Ck and Andw Ng, is the man of the night. Going to the front stage the first day and it took me and Wils a few days before having the courage to do so. So proud of you guys and they are officially W5 members! Woot~........Welcome!!!

~ Went to a chinese restaurant to eat and it was a blessing and joy to have so many people together that night. We tell jokes, riddles etc etc then its time to go Wen hse for nighthangout. Walked to her house with Andw, Wils, and Ck.









~ We sing songs then we play wolf!!!! So nice the game. So love it!. Then some of them need to go back home. So left me, Cat, Wils, Ck, Joane and alen.We play the Biz and Buz game. Walaueh, I keep losing la and I need to have those girly post alone @@.......So we play and play and I lose till I cannot tahan. Andrw Lau arrived to save me! but then he also lose......along with Ck and Alen. We are to dance while hearing the Kate song "Hot and Cold". Then we change game to Monalisa, and our winner of the game is Alen and Joan. Then we play big fish and small fish and also tall tree and short tree. Walaueh I lose again and Ck pity me, so he purposely lose and accompany me ....haha as if......and our punishment is to use our body to make the "W5". Then we played wolf again and still it was fun. Then I am suppose to fetch Andrw Lau home, but then I didnt realise I didnt bring my spec. So sorry man......Not on purpose but at night I no spec I cant drive.

~Then stay up late with Alen, Cat and Wils. Watch youtube, msn, read blogs etc etc then sleep.

Thanks alot people. It was fun.

Interview by Alen while busy ordering food




Singing songs



Punishment! Girly post! Wen coming just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment