Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fast food!

Today I am feeling better. Like something have lifted from me and I feel great and lets talk about food!! What else??

Indon mee Goreng (Thats how it is called in Brunei)

                                                   

Walau this Mi Goreng is a crazy mee man. Its on sale in Brunei and people from Brunei always buy 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 boxes!!! of it to Malaysia. I did ask some of my friend tho and they say they eat before and its on sale in malaysia. So far, since I am born till now, I haven't seen any of this mee on sale here. So if you really see it in Malaysia, please drop me a comment on where!!!

~Must try this Indon Mee Goreng!

                                                

                                                

They say in Brunei you will never starve haha....but I think for Malaysia, you will never go hungry. Make sense ka? I also don't know but then last thusday, 12th March 2009, Me and Wilson is going to Cg but then end up going to Buffee steamboat instead. Anyway, we took this Metro 10 bus and we were dropping at the shell station when its raining mountains and Godzilla. We ran all the way to the Shell petrol station and inside theres this food vending machine and hot water for the cup mee, got curry purf o something and also a coffee/tea vending machine. First time in my life, I saw this Mash potato vending machine. Haha. I did give it a try tho and well...the potato look like chocolate color watery and then got this sauce.......and I was wondering whether its poisonous or not. But one spoon of it in the mouth change my soul forever....um not until so good la but then its nice. You should give it a try if u drop by. It costs around Rm1.50.

                                           

Ngau Cjap Mee hoon (Mix beef mee hoon), one of my favourite breakfast in Subang haha. Cost around Rm4.50, this mee hoon is so nice and I think I never eat one as good in Brunei. Its at a restaurant in USJ 14. So do keep an eyes on it.

                                              

Last but not least, the Summit Shopping Mall Thai Village Tom Yam Mee hoon!. My favourtie dish in Subang too. Made by Thailand people and it costs around Rm 4. Must try man! With just Rm4, you can have this tomyam mee hoon with Ung choi, one big fishball, 1 crab stick,2 prawns and 2 sotong. Cool right!. So next time drop by summit, just go and grap one to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment