Monday, March 23, 2009

Church Prayer Meeting

~Monday, March 23 09. 2 more days and 1 more night to go before going back to Brunei. As usual, didnt do anything much for the day.

~Feeling hungry, but tahan till dinner and it was worth it. Uncle just brought back a salted steam chicken. ^^

                                                 

                                                  

~Then went to Props to help out. Shawn Fetched Elaine home then go to CC with Shawn hehe. Saw Dennis too. So coincidence.

                                                

~Went home. Cant sleep. Its already 1am. So just lay around then Wilson slept. So online and decided not to sleep for the night. Msn with Shawn and Joane. Crazy fellows haha. Youtube the night away. 

~Its 340am. Feeling hungry. Msn Shawn to go yamcha and we went to the same spot near his house area. I ordered Nescafe and Mee goreng and it was so spicy that I caouldnt finish it. We talk for sometimes then fetch him home.

~Online a while then youtube for sometimes. Shawn showed me some youtube video. I think I wanna share this video. funny. ^^ Its talking about Iraq.

~Cat called not long after and I went to prayer meetings. We prayed for Cg, Church, people that is to come, Pastor Kong and his wife and Mascow people.

~Didnt get to go breakfast with them haha since Helen and Allan need to rush off and Cat is sick and Shawn is sleepy. Thanks Andrew Lau for the ride home as usual. Talked about his singing experience. Quite interesting. Maybe I also can sing. I am thinking of singing after I can play piano ^^  haha....VJ please help me fulfill my desire haha. Later every people faint.

~So here I am bloging now at 830am. Cant sleep because I pray for strength to go to prayer meeting haha. Havent wear off. Wanna rain soon. Wondering whether tomorrow I wanna go Prayer meeting o not. Haha. Have to get the Wen's nightout video from cat too.

Signing off here. Think I wanna sleep di.

Syl

No comments:

Post a Comment