Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cell group W5

                                              

Been to this cell group called W5. What's a cell group? It aint got anything to do with cell in your body XD. Its just a group of people coming together to praise and worship God.  I joined this cell group roughly a year back. At first, I thought coming to church is something I wouldn't do unless you kill me first haha. Then I came to City Harvest and it really change my idea upside down. But then going to church is great, cell group? No thanks. Joining cell group is the last thing I want and I will find any excuses I can just to avoid it haha sorry yo. Until finally I pity those who keep calling me to go and after that I attend it most of the time. lol coz i find it interesting. There are games, then praise and worship then sermon then supper time! There's something nice about it that I cant explain. Only when you join it then you will know XD.

                                               

~Nov 9 2008~This is my cell group member taken during the time when W5 is multiplying, where W40 is born. Starring 

Top: Daniel, Arcana,Ben, Catherine, Andrew, me

Mid: Pang, Pang (both are sister), .........,Hana, Wendy (CG leader),........,Helen, Cindy (CG big leader), Adam

Btm: Steven (Dota king and always "wats ur problemmmm), and Shawn(Left4dead addictor and beatboxer)

                                         

Props team! During Changs chrismas production 2008. Haha. I asked my grandma to go lol and she did! My uncle and aunt followed too. Was helping in doing props and can you see the candy! Painted by me! They say look poisonous.....==. Help in carrying the table to the stage (scenario changing) ..so nervous and scary.......

                                              

                                               

Pre chrismas celebration and also pang's farewell. A great and fun night. Thanks Pang and her mum for the great food! I remember the nice curry haha. Its just there the curry pot!!!

Video taken during CG. Event: Lose in Monalisa game and Punishment is to post manly for girls and girly for guys XD

cheers!

Silvestre Felino

No comments:

Post a Comment