Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another sunday

Well as I am blogging this, its the end of a Sunday and gonna begin a new working day. How lame. Spent my weekend at home lolz. Well what to do since I need to save money haha. Work till 4pm on saturday then yamcha with eric in Universal. Went home after that. Saturday night, my uncle and aunt called and sms me about this buses full of people being quarantine. Lol feeling kay po and curious about it, I drove to the place and well I think everyone is gone coz theres no sign of anything but I do saw a place being barricade tho.

Sunday morning woke up and went to a malay wedding. My aunt is suppose to go but well she's busy i guess so me and my cousins all went to the wedding. We were given this butterfly box full of sweets!. Nice place to have the wedding but then, ladies and men are seperated when u walk in and also when you went inside to sit. So my cousin sis is left alone there. After 1 hour, we cannot take it anymore since we still need to wait for quite sometime, so we decided to escape. lol..I pretend to be on call and we all left. Went to eat Jolibee after that. Not so nice the chicken and i prefer Macd or KFC.





Last week, I went to celebrate my friend birthday, the june babies and me and my friend came across this specs. lol. Does it look cool on me!?






Today finally get to keep in touch with another nice, fine and cute lady name sharon lol.. Welcome back coz its been a while since u disappear haha

I am still thinking whether I wanna cont my trip or shall I postpone it? Tho its now like 70-30 and 30 is going to KL. I feel like going leh but at the same time, theres many risk and its not only on me, but my work and friends. Still thinking. Gonna pray hard to protect my friends ^^

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment