Tuesday, June 2, 2009

God's Wonder

Woot so happy today. I make my first visa transaction today!!! haha. So proud of myself.....:P whatever......anyway...today my supervisor all of the sudden said will help me to ask about allowance haha....Even if its just an ask but then It's a good start for me and happy to hear that at least he still think about it.
Having a financial crisis this month. Haha. Not really like not enough, but then I can only spent little as I have many debts to clear.
While driving I prayed to God and say "God, Help me in making a better financial management". So tonight I plan to buy ticket online and to my surprise the ticket price is way much cheaper than last week. I was thinking of buying ticket online last week and it cost around Rm310 for 2 way ticket but then I hesitated since I haven got my pay yet. So today, I confirmed my ticket and it costs around Rm150. Its like 50% discount. Didnt expect it to come but then I can have more money to spent ^^
Tomo going to MCy to help Eric and planning to go Bandar this weekend. Gonna be a blast ^^ and I met a new friend by the name of Loi. Haha Haven met him in person but then his a nice friend..lolz Welcome to W5 Loi

No comments:

Post a Comment