Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random stuff

Today is saturday night. As usual, just work and nothing much going on. Accompany Yk to buy present for his nephew whose 3 yrs old. Happy Birthday boy.

Just finished the last episode of Rosy business. Dont know why but I was overwhelm with sad emotion. But the thing about it is that it tells you never to give up and fight the good fight. Haiz...Planned to go bandar today or tomo, but then its cancel and postponed to next sunday.

I feel so bad now and I was thinking of canceling my ticket to Kl. Everyone is so busy. I go also no point.
Why do people wanna be so calculative?

Just as I had save enough money and planned well for the month, something came up and I am broke again. Sometimes I just wonder why does it always happen to me. I can never change it no matter what I do. I am always so lowly and now I really cant even joke anymore like how I use to.

So up and down. I am really tired from all this. Tired.....Got to have Faith...but I am only a human......

No comments:

Post a Comment