Saturday, June 13, 2009

Near miss

There was a time when I was going to bandar to meet Joane. Half way to Bandar, I was so sleepy. I close my eyes a while and poop......I was asleep!. Then suddenly I remember I was driving and when I opened my eyes, I nearly hit the side ramp. Lucky man. Else I would not be sitting here bloging as I was travelling at 100km/Hr and other cars are travelling at around 100-120km/hr. I did pray to ask God to keep me awake and well, he did answer my prayer lol.....

Anyway, today I went with Kel to sent a roller board to Yee chai and well half way thorugh the journey, theres road block. I didnt bring my wallet and I was abit scared but well, they didnt check my ic but they check kel's car window.....tinted...lol....Was advised to pull out the tinted sticker.. haha

After that, continue our journey and reach someone else house, where they will be doing the shooting for the video. I stayed for a while and watch as they shoot the scenario. So cool haha and it was fun. I didnt dare to take pics as I am afraid they wouldnt like it. Time flies by and kel need to go to buy jagong.

Got this shirt from a friend who brought from Sg hehe. Nice shirt. Thanks alot



So here I am blogging and will be going to Janet house to watch movie. Planning to buy fish fillet haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment