Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My stuff!

Been a tiring day as always. Tomo is the opening ceremony for the SNF project. So there's gonna be Quran etc etc and well many BSP ppl are going. So tiring man. Need to wake up early tomo else I wouldnt have place to park my car.

I just receive my goods on Tues!. So happy. I bought a wallet and a t-shirt to use in KL. Kl people always think long wallet is for ladies and its wrong! It have been a fashion here in Brunei. Its time for them to update with fashion man. ^^



'

This is my friend Ken bbqing the beef steak. Delicious man!. His good in it. He learn cookery for quite sometime. So he can really cook ^^ Thanks him for inviting me. Family are so cool!





Hey. I just found out from my friend you can use listerine as a toner instead of using those tea tree oil toner etc etc. Its so cooling!!!! You can give it a try




Shen suggest about going to KK in July. Since I oledi booked my ticket to Kl, I think I have to decline. Hm. Wondering whether my credit card and my leave is going to get approve or not. Worrying........

No comments:

Post a Comment