Monday, July 6, 2009

Random stuff

Been a week since I last blog and well nothing much to say either. Didnt feel so great today, maybe becoz I am sick haha. No flu no worries. ^^

Spent my weekend at home. Nothing much to do or you can say you can do nothing. I saw Htv, where you can visit it at www.chc.org.my and feel like its been ages haha. Many great event coming! and also I saw the preview of ice age 3! So funny and I was laughing alone and people might think I am crazy and maybe I am lol

Monday went to work as usual and well, things kinda run the same routine. Listen to old man to do work and then went to site walk around. I found a place to snake in haha. Anyway if you don understand its ok.

thanks K for the treat haha and I meet Sharon and Jie in Ideal. I ate waffer and somewhat I saw something like a hair and its thick =_______=!



Was tea timing with lucas when it bloody rain. I didnt fully close my window, so I had to rush out to my car. Luckily I got umbrella inside and well, while I was holding the umbrella, the wind was so damn strong that I was walking side way lol.....Need to buckle up my weight man.

Then after work, went to ate something with ric and nT and had some talk talk talk and its time to go home. Looking forward to NPT hunt and thanks Shy for taking the trouble to help me sent my money haha

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment