Thursday, June 25, 2009

June babies!

Happy Birthday to June babies! And this goes to Shen, YK, Sheau Shy and also Kok Fatt. Already plan since last week to celebrate their birthdays all in one day. ^^ Save money and time. Quite nice la. Went to capers to eat and its a buffer for 15 bucks per person. Then we went to watch Terminator!. Its so good movie and tho we missed the first part, we manage to get the whole story together. After the movie, we went home. I am so tired! I drove in a zigzag manner. haha...Scary....and when I am about to reach home, some half shirt guy try to stop my car asking me to fetch them to someplace and its 3am in the morning!. Didnt stop of coz coz I am too tired but I do remember them pointing middle finger at me haha



Starring:
Kok fatt, Shen, Yein Kuan, Sheay shy, Eric, Kian Chin, ALice, Ivy, Kelvin, me and kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment