Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last day of work

~Hm finally tomorrow is my last day of work for LFS. Don't think I am going to miss it tho. Friday I will be starting a new job. Really cant wait for it. But Just hope that its not a mistake because if so then I will be letting down myself....coz I stand strong to my belief and my decision and if it fails then I be shattered. Got to pray strong for wisdom and also good financial management.

~Have plans to go cave hiking or maybe going to Kl or Taiwan. Planning ....planning....

~Been quiet ever since then. Seldom skype, seldom msn and seldom blog. Now my plan to come to kl is distracted by some pig flu. I am strongly advised not to go miri and let alone Kl. Kl huh. Sound so weird to me. Its like a dream to me now. I am wondering whether everyone gonna support me to come Kl to work. Last time, it took so much saliva and prayer just to ask my sis and parent to allow me to go Kl to work. But now seem like so quiet. Like you dont even know whether you can or not. Its fading I can say. Didnt read bible nowadays coz too tired from work, seldom pray and no more cg and no more service. Cant listen to online sermon coz the net here is so slow. Am I backsliding?.........

~I was thinking..Why I wanted to go Kl to work so badly that time. Because of W5? Chc? entertainment? Shopping? or because of money? What I can say is I also don know wats the reason, Maybe all the mentioned above got to do with it but I can be sure I wanna go back to Chc and for God. I know because if I only think about those reasons other than Him, then I wouldnt be planning to do my tithes schedule.

~Relations seem further and further away. Sometimes its so hard to think and I wonder why am I so stress about my life. Something in my life is making me sad and demotivating me and the scary thing is I dont know what it is.

~It will be nice if I have a heart and mind like Wen and Steven but the thing is I am Sylvest.


Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment