Friday, April 17, 2009

Another day but with break free spirit ^^

Hm.....So weird today.So tiring to wake up but then no choice but to drag my ass off the bed. Went to office and sat down looking at the workpack. Its like a manual book so just day dream the whole morning while using my mobile to online.

~Was chatting with some people and knew something from msn. ^^ I dont feel sad tho. Not anymore. Did tried to solve it tho but i still not sure whether its solved. Hope it is. So I should just plan for myself now instead of thinking of others. Plan on how to earn money to go to Kl again ^^

~Was listening to radio and got this guy who request for the song "hold on by phillips". I love this song even tho its an old song. The lyrics inside are encouraging. "Hold on for one more day. Break free from the chain".

~Listening to radio here is so sien. Wish Brunei can import FlyFM in man....in the afternoon I am given a pile of mountain check sheets. == But at least got something to do to pass time. After work, went behind to look around. Its been so long since I went to the beach. Very refreshing and mind clearing. Everytime I feel stress or unhappy, I will go to the beach. Thats how I replace it with smoking. Hope I dont go back to the same thing again.



No comments:

Post a Comment