Thursday, April 2, 2009

April fool day and I kena fooled -.-

Before April fool day, I was already fooled.

Stories as below:

Was talking with Shawn on skype at around 2am.
Then he said his going to Wilson's school
Reason is this :Wilson got a fight with someone regarding a girl and that he went and throw food at him or something
So his going to go to his school to help him settle peacefully
I find it suspicious as I know he wouldn't call Shawn instead he will call Ck, KS or maybe Andrew.
But in the end, I have no choice but sadly to say, I trusted him and I said I will give Shawn a wakeup call at 11am.

Next morning!. Gave him a wake up call and he rejected it. So i assume he already woke up. Waited till 135pm.
Gave Shawn a call and his really in the school.
He said his late and that Wilson already got in a fight and got punched on the face.
He passed the phone to Wilson and I asked him what happened.
He told me what happened and I even advise him -.-
Then Shawn said
"You have been punked o something" Walaueh!

Next prank!
Was chatting with Shawn till 3am then he said he needed to check his time table and realise tomorrow got exam!
So staright off skype and I asked him to study well -.-
The next day, when I asked hows his exam, he said its a prank......-.-

Next next prank!
Said police block , said watch movie -.-

Its ok! This shows that I am too kind and Innocent and I rather it be a prank rather than Wilson fighting haha. Its a good way to cheer myself up lolz ^^ God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment