Saturday, April 18, 2009

First break weekend

~Having my first break on weekend. Find it so long before I can reach sat == . At least today I can go back home early. Mon have to go site, where there's no signal for my mobile. Cant sms/call/mobile online...so sad......

~Lucky this afternoon got Steven to accompany me to chat else hard to pass time. Talked alot of stuff haha..Hope he don find me long gas. Anyway after that went to drink with vj they all. Was driving them to yamcha when I saw a car having double signal. I was wondering why he had double signal on. Vj said must be emergency. Then realise he was talking on the phone. -.-

~Vj is comin to kl with a group of friend. Lure me to go too haha. Maybe I might go and I intro them those places I had been to before especially Genting.

~Went home then nothing to do. Was waiting for Jan to come down but then didnt jadi. So tomo I might go to bandar to watch movie, belanja by her. So nice to be bless haha. But then suppose to watch the knowing" but its not on show yet. So lame man. So outdate di. So tonight um nothing really much going on. Cant wait for my salary to come haha ^^ to pay my first tits.

~Was challenge by my friend that after I start work, my desire to go to kl work will be gone. I took the bet ofcoz haha for I know as long as there is heart for God I will be strong ^6

No comments:

Post a Comment