Saturday, April 25, 2009

Careful!

Oh yea man. I got an email from my friend asking girls to be extra careful when going to MPH bookstore or Giant in KL because there's this pathetic and lame people who took pictures of the girl then took another pictures of the same girl from the "bottom" (wearing skirt). Pity them. Just be careful man. Um if guys wear skirt I think never mind coz I think no people in the world would want to get close to you or bother about you even if your skirt are very very low lol... I didnt circulate it out as haha can see ladys underwear but those interested can ask me for it lol

Saw another email about a commit sucide at Timesquare == So gruesome. But I see till normal di lu. Going to have breakfast iin Chee Nam Fung. Always eat there till so sien. What is so special about the food there anyway. I am at the same time thinking if I am in Kl now, what will I be eatiing? Haha Might be Bah kuh Teh or mayb tim sum or maybe those beef mee hoon. Miss the food man. Its just so nice.

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment