Saturday, April 25, 2009

^^

Well dont know what to say here ever since those things that I crap haha. So delete it since it look kinda stupid. Hm. Well lets say everything is going to be alright. Haiz I also dont know why I am so damn sad weeks ago. Things are not as stable and I miss a step and I fell down coz I slip on a small banana skin. haha Know what I mean?? and I climbed up on my own tho. I remember my goals and vision suddenly and just realise some of the things I wrote, Its still not fullfill. haha....I always can talk with people when they have problems but then me myself is so pathetic I think coz I cant think straight when I got problems. Sometimes said is easier than done so lets just try our best then. My friend said "Our life always have up and down" and I think its true tho. I learn from a radio saying "Dont be too serious in life". You can be serious but not over it and I think maybe I am and need to chill down. Hahe I just think everyone got another ugly image hiding inside. Well, if we always look at the good image then basically the image in your head is good and you be happy. Um to put it simple, Nobody can eat nice food thinking about shit or urine can they? I am trying to change to be better so lets pray hard and walk together ^^


Got nothing to do so find some display pics for my msn haha. Find this nice ^^











Well about My current job. I worked for LFS for barely a week and just dont know why I cant seem to get use to the job. I worked as QAQC (Quality Assurance and Quality Control) Trainee and my job is to do check sheet and its like hundreds of report of it. @@ and then have to check whether all those installation of electrical stuff are correct etc etc. So tough man! Since I never been a technician before, I am now skipping ahead the tech level then learn from top till bottom. haha....but then i can learn but then not so interested == coz they are so pushy.

This is me haha...wearing those PPE..Look kinda weird.



This is the site I am talking about. See the container there.



This is my office



And finally this is the check sheet I am talking about.




Hm..then the other thing is i hate phones. Phones keep coming in and I need to go out to the site and ask the person to answer the call. To go out to site, I need to wear helmet, safety spec, ear plug and saefty boot. So troublesome..Well apart from that, theres this malay uncle who sale nasi lemak and he always come sharp at 930am. His nasilemak is like BD$1 and his teh-c is BD$0.20 ==



Thus will be my last day. Hm dont think I am going to miss this place. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment