Friday, May 8, 2009

Wuut~

Yea~ its finally pay day. haha. So blessed man. Been praying hard this days haha thanks God he bless me more than I expected for my salary.
~ First is my previous company, they gave me my pay and they calculated wrongly. lolz.(I just realise it when I reached home).

They calculated like tat :

XXXX /26 days * 16 working days. Out of which they included sunday for me which they are not suppose to.

and i got another working day of money because my resign letter said I am suppose to work till 1st may but I ended up working at 30th April coz the Admin say it will be better to. The account department is not imform of it so I got another extra money haha

Yea man~

Every since I change my job, I feel so much better ^^ and I dont feel regret about it. People there is very cool and Thanks God for good people around me as they always bless me with food from morning till night lol and I can save some money for myself and some to Kl to use haha ^^ and ofcoz the 10%. I can never forget him can I?

So nowadays I have been sticking with working people and somehow some kinda of feeling inside came back. Those long lost feelings haha

Suppose to watch movie this weekends ~Xmen but then celebrating mother day so well lets see wats the plan then. Planning to go poker!!!! Finding leg! Who can come!


Signing off
Syl

No comments:

Post a Comment