Monday, May 11, 2009

Blessing~Mother's day






~Its a blessing to bless others and to help others in need. Tho its not any big amount or anything like that, but I felt so nice and happy. ^^

~Work is piling up ==

~Next time go Kl can eat sushi for free! haha. Uncle will be so happy to see me that he will cancel all charges and give me a good feast! (Maybe see me straight double charge haha coz I am his wife's sister's son lolz)

~Still miss bibi....those innocent eyes ...sad

~Please don't smoke man. Your body is a place of Holy temple. Don't smoke to harm your own body. No people ever want to experience the pain of losing someone due to cancer do you?
I advise people not to so I too wouldnt do it ^^

~I learned that if you wanna be rich ~Do get out of debt! Pay it off and don't borrow it ANYMORE. DON'T use CREDIT card. Interest rate can kill you. Save money and Use LESS than you have.

~If you want to SAVE and also BLESS then you have to have no payment. I am learning from it hehe

~Have a good feast last night with all my family member. Brought cake and ordered food from outside. So delicious ^^

~Still making an effort to go church in Seria but this coming Weekend might go to miri == I will keep trying ^^



This is my father's hand trying to use the big plate to block my Grandma's saliva from falling haha funny ~



I love this pics ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment