Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st day of site

Been such a tiring day as always. Haha...My days are always sien since my name is shyan. Moving office today to seria site. Haven finish renovating. I dont understand whats the rush of moving in. So starting tomo, I have to work at 7am till 5 plus pm. Need to punch card so theres no escaping and things seem so serious, I mean those procedure and stuff. Supervisor asked me to go meeting to check about whats going on then suddenly asked me to leave. Whats his prob. I meet 2 new friends here. haha. Easily clicked. Chating with him till its time to go home.

Hm since not much work is allocated to me, I roam around and I talked with my collegues last time in 06. Nice time to talk and as always theres laughter. Anyway, talked about working in Kl after a yr and he said " why dont you straight work there? You are stupid to come back. If you work there before you come back then maybe your parent will allow but since you are back here, dont say your parent, me I also wouldnt let my children go back"

I agreed and suddenly I am thinking in my parent shoe. Those feelings if I let my children go. Saddening. Somehow the feelings of working in Kl came back and sometimes it went away. Somehow felt weavy......was thinking of asking Wilson to play guitar but then mayb he wouldt even want to. So nvm. I wonder whether my kl mates will alwys support me to go to kl to work. Dont think I can stand alone to deal with my parent here. Decisions are mine to make but then I always consider the feelings of others. Thats the thing I hate myself the most.

As long as you dont give up on me, then nither will I. My feelings are weavy........Its been a day since Shawn fly to germany. Wonder hows he doing? and also hows cat's father is doing. Wonder hows the exam and wonder hows helen is doin. Wonder wonder wonder.....

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for everything that I have. Every people that I have met. Please guide me and show me your way of who you want me to be. For I know you love us enough to die on the cross to wash our sins away. So here I am on my knees, praying hard for your wisdom and strength. Let my desire to serve you in Chc be strong and do not let it fade away.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment