Sunday, May 17, 2009

How can this be.

~I was alone at home and everyone got their own function and some went to CH church.
~Just to let you know it doesnt make a difference if you are not around to see it.
~Up to you to think that I am just a loser.
~Saving up my money to Kl and people this I am being obsessive with it.
~Tomorrow is a sunday, and even if I got time, I wouldnt want to go
~Coz if you think it sucks, I can just redo it again
~U never care for it actually and it doesnt matter anymore.
~Too bad, you never even get a chance to know me well for I have my own talent
~May you find your way to my very own idea and style
~You just dont get it do you?
~Over and over again its just the same old style. what do you expect me to do.
~With faith I am doing this and
~Nobody want to find me to do it. Such a loser
~Have to do it man. It just save my money
~And you think yours are so nice is it?
~I was so free. So I just do some crap haha
~Read the first letter from top to bottom and thats whats its all about.

~Today is sunday. Nothing much to do tho. Got a call from K asking me to go for church. Didnt expect him to go since he told me his tired from his trip in bandar last night.

~Woke up at 640am annd service start at 745 am. So early @@.

~The bridge at KB is fixed! Hooray.

~Went to breakfast in seria mee stall. Saw ken and also K.L. Change so much I cant even recognise him. Ken invited VJ, me and Wj to his house this coming saturday. Wonder wats going on. Birthday or mayb farewell. Not sure.

~Services started when we arrive. They sang chinese traditional song using a projector and moving the paper up and down. All in chinese so cant get to sing. Just sat there and look. Then when they preach the word of God, they speak in deep chinese. Cant catch what they are talking about. So just sit there and then there was this slide show about the um....not sure wat it is. Maybe its some donation or something. Sang another 2 chinese song then its over. Haha...They also did some announcement and they welcome me and Ivy. Malu man. everyone is like looking at me and claping hand. and I don know what to do. So stand up and bow.

~Maybe try the english service but they say only phillipinos go there. so not so sure about it.

~Then went to plaza shop around, buy dvd then went home. Basically nothing much going on. Got treat by K's sister's husband.

~Tomo is mon. Another monday blues.

This is the hottest movie around.

Angels and Demons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVeN-58HKk

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment