Thursday, October 15, 2009

Randomz~

Blessed day~ Congrats to those who finished their PMR and its MERDEKA!!! haha...for 2 months and well, one blink and its time to go to Form 4 haha...

~Planned to have steamboat this sat with Eric (Maybe), Shen, Alice,Sharon n bf??, Kel n ivy?? and don know who. Wanting to buy "Yu Wat" and some tom yam soup made by some Thai ppl...very damn nice man~

~Today I am the first one to give PasaK to try out our very chinese special food called " Mooncake" lol....He said its nice, but i am not so sure tho~ Don really like Mooncake very much....-.-

~Talked to my mum abt working in Sg, and she was like "WHAT!" and ask this and that and thats when my dad walked in.....total silence lolz....No angry face expression, so weird...and I assume everything is ok~ Hopefully...


~Heard my cousin got some nice kunfu fighting~ I wish I can get that experience haha~ May God bless you~

So long time never chat with W5. Feel like ages~

~Is currently watching this series! Gem Of life.....kinda nice....^^




No comments:

Post a Comment